J-TEC has an opportunity for a full-time Electronics Assembly Specialist to join our team!
In this role, you will be responsible for electronics assembly processes including building circuit boards and wiring, soldering, and testing subassemblies, in accordance with production drawings, procedures, and workmanship standards of designated product lines.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performs military and commercial grade hand soldering for through-hole and surface mount circuit boards, wiring, and other electronic assemblies
- Performs standard assembly functions in accordance with established production drawings, procedures, and military workmanship standards
- Performs repair operations as needed
- Applies paint and circuit board conformal coating to products in paint booth
- Performs self-inspection of work accomplished to assure compliance with production drawings, write-ups and workmanship standards
- Performs changes or modifications per documented change or verbal instructions
- Meets deadlines of production tasks
Click below to learn more and apply now.